Monday, November 8, 2010

Working in Tucson

On Friday at noon, my co-worker Joni (the Day Dreamer) and I are working at the meeting at the Westward Look Resort in Tucson.  After the meeting she had to staff, we went to a little place called Cafe Jasper on Campbell & Skyline.  We ordered drinks and dinner.  The dinner was kind of like appetizers then a meal, but that was fine with us.  I feel entries have gotten too large.  They also had an acrostic guitar/singer that night & he was great.

On Saturday, we started working at 6 am and finally got to go to dinner around 6:30.  Sunday was about the same, starting at 6:30 am.  I got to leave at 12:35, but she was there until after 4:30.  Joni is lucky, she is on vacation this week so she can rest up.  I on the other hand have to work.

My next day off will be Sunday, since I am teaching archery in Prescott on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment