Thursday, November 4, 2010

Making others cook

Here are some facts about my household:
  1. I don't really like to cook
  2. there are 5 other people in the house 15 & up
  3. they are all capable people
  4. I am going to start making them cook dinner
Starting last night I made Yvonne & Joe do the cooking.  I did buy the some hamburger, the buns and frozen french fries.  (Joe is Yvonne's boyfriend who appears to be living at my house).


Tonight it is Zachary's turn. When I told him, he asked so what is for dinner - my response "I don't know what are you cooking?"  I did let him off the hook by suggesting spaghetti or tortellinis & salad.

We will have to see how this goes.

1 comment:

  1. Great parenting! They'll need to know how to do it at some point in their lives. This way, you're there to answer the questions as they do it on their own.

    Now if only I could get my husband to do it...

    ReplyDelete