Sunday, January 17, 2010

Girl Scout Paperwork Done

Finally, I have my girl scout troop paperwork caught up. Why did I let it go for so long? I discovered we have lots of girls who have not paid their troop dues this year and even paid some who have a balance on two activities we did in the fall.

With just two days of vacation left, I am going to cut out and sew a scrub top for my oldest daughter. She is going to school to become a vet tech and is doing an externship at the local humane society. This is where she really wants to end up when she is done with school.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Susan,

    I admire you so much for leading a girl scout troop. My mother led my brownie troop and I remember how hard she worked to make it fun for all of us. Isn't it wonderful to be able to sew and make things for your kids even when they are grown? Thank you for adding a link to my blog on your sidebar. I appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete