Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back To Work

Today I am back at work. I was nice to have a week off and it is kind of hard to get back into the swing of things. Oh well, I do get 4 weeks off a year so I can take more time in a couple of months for my daughter’s spring break.
Walking in to the office today, I was faced with voice mail and the regular type of mail you get after being gone for a week. I am never faced with loads of email that need my attention, because I check my email all the time from home. It is so much easier to check everyday and not have to come back to work with hundreds of email messages demanding my attention.

Also demanding my attention was to get the people in my building to buy Girl Scout Cookies from my daughter K. This year I have chosen to not walk the neighborhood taking pre-orders. We live in a part of town that has horse property so it is a lot of walking for not too many orders. Once we have our cookies in hand I am going to take a couple of the girls with a wagon door to door.

No comments:

Post a Comment