Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I am not big on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Valentine’s Day; but my 20 year old son did send me a Mother’s Day card and my oldest daughter washed my van.

I went out and bought myself a give of a folding cutting table for Joann’s.
I like to sew, but I hate cutting out the patterns. I am 5’8” and bending over the dinning room table is back braking. So I bought the table. I had to put it together. At one point this afternoon, my husband said he would to it for me. Some time went by and he was still busy creating an estimate for a client, so I starting to do it. It was not hard. I was almost done, when he said he was almost done and could do it for me. My daughter who was in the room and I both started to laugh. He was like “What?” I told him I was almost done, hadn’t he heard the drill?

No comments:

Post a Comment