Thursday, February 11, 2010

To Do List (for the most part) Done

Yesterday, when I got home from work I found most of the to do list done.  Now if they could just figure it out without me having to leave a list.  Maybe someday the will get it.

Last night (actually he called me at work) my son came to me with my laptop because it wouldn't boot up and can you look at/fix it now.  I did work on it some, running diagnostics and could not get it to start.  I am sure he picked something up for the questionable site a 20 year old male might go to.  He let his virus software expire and didn't remind me or ask me to renew it.  I have an outside consultant at work for major computer issues and he is going to see if the red beast can't be resurrected. (His laptop is red, thus the name).

No comments:

Post a Comment