Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Son is 21

My son is 21 and has been driving my van.  He went to a friends house last weekend and must have hit a fence, because on the passenger side by the rear wheel there is a large scrape mark.  Why didn't he tell us when it happened?  His answer, "I don't know, I just didn't think of it".

On Friday he lost his cell phone in his room.  Since it was on vibrate, he could not hear it when I tried to call it.

On Saturday, he was driving home from a friend's house and hit a curb and totally destroyed the rear passenger tire.  Now, he has to find a Discount Tire store & get the tire replaced.  I know where the closest store is and what their hours are, but he needs to figure it out.  He will also be paying for the tire if their road hazard won't cover it.

His dad & I are also not allowing him to drive our cars for now.

I just don't know what to do with him.  He is unemployed and has not been able to find a job. He also is not going to school - he tried college, but it was not for him.  My husband is a general contractor and when ever he has  a job, he will take Z with him.  But he really needs a job he can count on and he needs to move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment