Last week on Thursday we hit 105 and then 112 on Saturday & Sunday, so guess what… it is officially summertime in the Valley of the Sun.
• You are willing to park further away from the entrance to a store to park under a tree
• You always put the windshield screen up, even when you get home at night
• If you hang laundry, what you hung first is dry by the time you get to the last item
• It feel like you opened the oven door when you set outside at 3:00 pm
• You don’t leave the office building for lunch, even if you forgot to brown bag it
• You only leave the house before 10:00 am or after 8:00 pm
• You put a sock over your gear shifter in the car and keep an oven mitt for the steering wheel
• The TV weather man just says “ditto”
• You put on a wet tee shirt to do any work outside – yes this really does help.