Friday, April 9, 2010

As the tempatures warm up the allergies grow

This week our temperatures have hit the low 80s. For the past couple of weeks the weather has been great and with wonderful weather in the Phoenix area, comes the dreaded weeds and other pollen producing plants introduced to the area.

I have had allergy issues forever. I have lived where it hot since 1964 when I moved to Florida. I have also lived in the Panama Canal Zone (it was still US property when I lived there) and in the Philippines and then Arizona. Because of these warm climates I live with allergies. At least once a year, I seem to end up with a dreaded allergy headache. When these headaches come on, I can only get rid of them by going back to bed and sleeping. Today was one of those days. I left work early and come home and went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment