Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping

My oldest daughter is getting married in September of 2012.  I asked her if she wanted to go and just look at wedding dresses.  She made an appointment at David's Bridal today.

Y's wedding is a pirate themed event since she and her fiance are involved in a pirate reenactment group. The consultant was awesome, she thought it was great to have a theme.  Y tried on 6 or 7 dresses and I took pictures of 5.  My Blackberry only has a minimal camera and no flash so bar with the photos.

Dress 1 - Gorgeous but very heavy

Dress 2 - we added a touch of color

Dress 3 - she liked the bottom

Dress 4 - Very nice, light and airy

Dress 5 - also light and airy

Dress 5 - with a touch of color



This was fun.  Did I buy one?  Hmmm. Not allowed to tell.  I will get post more as the planning progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment