Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where has the time gone

My life has been really crazy the last few months and I just realized I have not written anything since March.

Next week my youngest daughter is going to senior high church camp for the Southwest Conference of UCC in New Mexico.  After I put her on the bus, my husband and I are going to take my dad's 92 Winnebago and going off by ourselves - no kids.  We have been married for 28 years and it is so nice to be able to go places and not worry about the kids. We don't know where we are going yet; he has to figure that out.  

I have been cleaning the Winny most of the day.  Even with the AC on it is still 90 degrees inside.  I am scrubbing all of the surfaces to get the dusty, grimy smell out.  A couple of years ago, hubby took it to a job site in Bagdad, AZ and it was very dusty.  He has also taken it hunting a couple of times and those locations were also dusty.  I have used it to store my pink tents I got for my Girl Scout troops and sleeping bags in between camping trips with my troops.

I am so looking forward to getting out of the valley of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment